- a few minutes for updates and news,
- a review or presentation on the topic identified for the meeting,
- followed by time for discussion to share what is happening at your organization/reserve and learn what is happening at other reserves.
The goals of the meetings will be to -
- Provide a regular opportunity to connect with each other;
- Share information and knowledge with each other to foster growth and learning;
- Provide input for NERRA on how we can help on a national/regional level.
We will begin our series on Tuesday, June 19th at 2:00pm Eastern Time. The topic of this month's meeting is Marketing. We hope that you will be able to join us! More information on this meeting will follow next week.