Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Subcommittee to messaging / social media

We received support for the idea from Friends and Foundations and from the NERRA Board to pursue creating postcards that can be sent to legislators in support of our reserves.  Check out the example from Misson-Aransas TX NERR on our resources and document page.  

We are creating a subcommittee to assist with the development of the postcard and the idea of possibly using social media as an outlet.  If you would be interested in joining us for one or two meetings to help brainstorm ideas, please let me know.  

We hope that a few of you will be able to join us!
Thanks.




2 comments:

  1. Cindy, as one of the social media helpers at the GMT NERR, I would be happy to join a call or two for ideas and support. My schedule is challenging, but if calls are taking place in the evenings or perhaps at lunch time (I'm on the east coast) please let me know if I can help.
    Best regards,
    Angie

    adade.christensen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Angie.

      Thanks for the note. We would be thrilled to have you join us! We need some experienced folks to help with our ideas.
      I will keep you in the loop as we plan our first call - hopefully within the next week or 2.
      Thanks!
      Cindy

      Delete